Other names / Alternative spellings
Social groups (status, family, lineage...)
Lang gro family
Period of activity
Reign of Khri gTsug lde brtsan?
Lang gro Legs sum was a a copyist (ms. PT 1657, PT 1638) and a reviser [of Buddhist texts] (ms. PT 1638).
Lang gro Legs sum was a contemporary of :
- Nang gong dge rigs, copyist (ms. PT 1638)
- Khrom zigs, reviser (ms. PT 1638)
- Yo 'deng 'brug bzher, copyist (ms. PT 1638)
- rDo rje mjod, reviser (ms. PT 1638 the dge slong rDo rje mdzod of ms. PT 1550 ?)
- Thang bzang seng 'ge dpal, reviser (ms. PT 1657)
- dPal gyi ngang tshul, reviser (ms. PT 1657), himself a contemporary of the IXth c. (?) 'Gong bom Yul byin
- sNyan sNyas rim stang, reviser (read as "sNyas rim stang" in Lalou 1939-1961, ms. PT 1657).
See Lalou 1939-1961 doc. n° 1368, 1657.