00720Other names / Alternative spellings
Social groups (status, family, lineage...)
Period of activity
IXth century ?
Reign of Khri gTsug lde brtsan ?
Tshar long sTag bzang was a copyist (ms. PT 1615) and a contemporary of :
- Gu rib Ke'u shang (ms. PT 1615, a contemporary of 'Gong bom Yul byin, active in the time of Khri gTsug lde brtsan?)
- 'Phan legs, reviser (ms. PT 1615, 'U cang Phan legs in ms. PT 1959? Wang 'Phan legs in ms. PT 1429? Sag 'Phan leg in ms. PT 1628?)
- Tshar long sTag 'phan, copyist (ms. PT 1615)?
- 'Dron la tor, reviser (ms. PT 1615, a Reb kong 'Dron la tor is mentioned in ms. PT 1333)
- Sag Klu btsan, copyist (ms. PT 1615)
See Lalou 1939-1961 doc. 1615