00823Other names / Alternative spellings
Reb kong gTsug tor (? ms. PT 1591)
Social groups (status, family, lineage...)
Period of activity
Reign of Khri gTsug lde brtsan?
Reign of 'U 'i dum brtan?
Reb kong gTsug la tor was a copyist (ms.PT 1571, PT 1573, PT 1595, PT 1600, PT 1614 also ms. PT 1591 as Reb kong gTsug tor?), a reviser (ms. PT 1556 ) and also acted as a "great reviser" (zhu chen, ms. PT 1634 ).
Reb kong gTsug la tor was a contemporary of:
- dPal gyi ngang tshul, reviser (PT 1556, PT 1573)
- Legs rton, copyist (ms. PT 1556)
- Ser yu Khrom zigs, reviser (ms. PT 1595 , ms. PT 1634 ),
- 'Phan legs, reviser (ms. PT 1614)
- 'O ma lde rTsang lod, copyist (ms. PT 1556)?
- Sum pa legs snang, reviser (ms. PT 1556)?
See Lalou 1939-1961 doc. n° 1556, 1571, 1573, 1591, 1595, 1600, 1614, 1634
See also (another?) gTshug la thor, contemporary of the nang rje pho gSas legs on ms PT 1549